The body needs collagen (collagen is a protein) for elasticity and strength, particularly in the skin, mouth, and gums, muscles, tendons, cartilage, bone, veins and arteries, the digestive tract, the heart, the liver, kidneys and spleen, and also in hair and nails.
The human being can synthesize (manufacture) most of the 20 different amino acids required for building strong protein structures in the body itself, therefore we depend on our diet to supply those amino acids which the body cannot synthesize. The body’s ability to synthesize complex proteins declines after puberty, leading to reduced skin elasticity, (the body’s ability to take on its original form after stretching) weakening tendons, weakening muscular structures, cartilage wear and tear and the resultant symptoms of joint pain, easily torn muscles, ligaments and tendons, and also wrinkling of the skin, and weaker hair and nails.
Hydrolysed collagen is the original collagen protein chopped up into smaller fractions for easy absorption. As a nutrient (foodstuff), collagen fragments (peptides) and amino acids must be present in the bloodstream in combination with Vitamin C, to facilitate quick incorporation into the body collagen where and when needed most. (Our collagen is derived from the fleece layer between the skin and the flesh of beef)
Benefits of adding Hydrolyzed Collagen to your diet:
- Helps to rebuild cartilage for healthy joints
- Beneficial addition for athletes
- Potent anti-inflammatory benefits and relieves arthritis symptoms and joint pain
- Promotes stronger, thicker hair and healthier nails
- May promote weight loss due to a feeling of satiation
- Reduces wrinkles and blemishes
- Increases skin elasticity
- Promotes bone strength, helps to prevent and treat osteoporosis
- Increases muscle mass
- Supports stronger arteries
- Improves bladder weakness
FDA Disclaimer. None of the statements made on this website have been reviewed or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Ingredients: Hydrolysed beef collagen and Ascorbic acid